ISACA recently published an article written by Sagar Anisingaraju, Chief Strategy Officer, Saama Technologies that discuss the importance of COBIT 5 for business. The article explains the governance, risk and compliance (GRC) initiatives & issues and how COBIT 5 addresses issues related to governance and management of enterprise IT (GEIT). Understanding how enterprise uses IT assets & answers to things like:
- Is the organization getting IT right?
- Is the organization is buying or building the right IT capabilities?
- Are there any gaps in capabilities exposing the business to unwarranted risk?
The article is further reference to discussion on COBIT 5 & how to use it effectively. The discussion begins from 21 October 2013.
- To read the complete article, visit http://www.isaca.org/Knowledge-Center/cobit/Documents/CF-Vol-4-What-Does-COBIT-5-Mean-for-Your-Business-Anisingaraju_nlt_1013.pdf
- To participate in discussion, visit: http://www.isaca.org/Groups/Professional-English/cobit-5-use-it-effectively/Pages/ViewDiscussion.aspx?PostID=142