Saama participated as a Gold sponsor at the HealthImpact West conference in Santa Monica on June 10th. This important one-day event was jam-packed with timely and relevant information for healthcare industry executives and we were happy to share some of our knowledge and best practices around data and analytics with the audience.
As Saama’s Chief Strategy Officer, I’m constantly evaluating how we can help solve our customers’ business problems through data and analytics. For our Healthcare clients, our Patient Sentiment and Experience solution is a big part of their success. My colleague, Rob Yates, and I were able to share with HealthImpact West attendees how we’ve been able to make a real impact on Patient Sentiment and Experience at a leading healthcare organization.
Our new, innovative Patient Sentiment and Experience solution is able to identify priority patient concerns, produce key insights and deliver optimal strategies for each hospital’s unique demographic base. These benefits & features include:
- Use of social media along with traditional information to predict HCAHPS
- Improved patient care experience and increased HCAHPS scores, leading to higher financial reimbursements
- Patient Sentiment and Experience analysis that identifies ‘trigger’ situations to improve key patient care issues
- Optimized new patient care strategies via customizable dashboards with drill-down analysis of all complex data sets
- Powerful Topic Analysis using Natural Language Processing (NLP) and scoring algorithms through automatic, machine-generated learning procedures
Intervention programs are now being implemented in a continuous improvement process. These additional capabilities are examples of Saama’s proven agile, fluid and modular approach to rapidly improve patient outcomes.
For more information on our Patient Sentiment and Experience Solution, check out our website, with links to relevant case studies and brochures. To speak with us directly about your patient sentiment or healthcare data and analytics needs, contact us.