Saama Success Story: Leading Biotechnology Company
Custom Reporting Capabilities Save Time and Money
With more than 100 studies in its portfolio, this leading biotech was hoping to consolidate and enhance its reporting capabilities for teams involved in operations, medical/safety, risk management, and study startup.
Fielding daily requests for a variety of ad hoc reports, the Analytics Team sought a more streamlined approach to reporting, which could also link to its newly adopted CTMS for better issue and task management workflows.
The Analytics Team found the solution it was looking for in Saama’s KPI Studio, a custom reporting tool that makes it easy to create reports for everyone from study managers to the legal department.
Now the Analytics Team can generate a wide variety of reports on the fly. Reports created by KPI Studio have been used to:
- Compare enrollment statistics across therapeutic areas
- Prepare for health authority inspections and audit requests
- Ensure the availability of specialized lab kits for enrolled subjects at each site
- Assist with TMF and document management
- Streamline monthly study review meetings
“All we have to do is go into KPI Studio and pull out the necessary data from the source. We can quickly join tables and visualizations from different sources and bring them together for a complete picture that fulfills each request.”–Senior Analytics Director