As part of our continually expanding footprint as a data analytics leader, Saama is pleased to announce the addition of six new life science industry luminaries to our Clinical Board of Advisors:
- Opinder Bawa, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, University of San Francisco; former Chief Technology Officer, UCSF.
- Stephen Cunningham, M.D., President, SRC Pharma Consult; former Chief Scientific Officer and Head of U.S. Clinical Development, Medical Affairs and Evidence-Based Medicine, Novartis.
- John J. Fox, Vice President, Global Payroll, Johnson & Johnson and Vice President of Information Technology, Pharmaceuticals Group.
- Scot Harper, Ph.D., President, SLH Group, LLC; former CEO, Novartis Clinical Operations, Inc.
- Jay Kaminski, Chief Operating Officer, Celularity; former Senior Vice President, Global Clinical Research & Development Operations, Celgene Corporation.
- Jonathan Zung, Ph.D., President, Clintrax; former Group President, Clinical Development & Commercialization Services, Covance Drug Development.
These esteemed professionals will guide Saama’s ongoing mission to empower pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to bring better drugs to market faster than ever before. Our new partners represent the pinnacle of their respective fields. Individually, their unique backgrounds – which include leadership positions in clinical operations, information technology, research and development, and finance – ensure the contribution of insightful perspectives as Saama continues its strategic growth. Their collective experience – over 160 years of combined expertise – creates an invaluable repository of knowledge which will benefit not only our company as a whole, but also our customers, partners, and individual employees.
Over the next seven weeks, each of our new partners will share their unique perspectives on a common theme that speaks to the future of our company, our customers, and our industry: Clinical Trial Excellence for Tomorrow and Beyond. Their individually-authored blogs will be posted here weekly, and we invite you to consider their unique and informed viewpoints.