Date: September 25-26, 2018
Venue: Boston Marriott Copley Place, Boston MA
Join us for the Dpharm event organized by The Conference Forum. Amit Gulwadi Senior Vice President, Clinical Innovations, Saama Technologies, will be speaking on the topic Destroy Clinical Data Silos.
Data Silos are a major roadblock in the clinical trial development process. Disparate data sources and multiple teams working on them increase complexities and delays. One solution to this can be building a comprehensive platform that will streamline clinical data to derive valuable insights.
- Improving data processing, standardization, and creation of analytics-ready datasets
- Introducing machine learning capabilities to improve predictions of risks
- Enhancing the user experience through the use of a conversational experience
- Creating executive summaries embedded with relevant persona-based insights
- Spending less time wrangling your data and getting better operational outcomes like rapid start-up, improved risk management, and incredible efficiency.
Register now to avail 25% discount. Use the code SAAMA25.
To register, click here.