Saama’s Life Science Analytics Cloud (LSAC) platform provides CROs a centralized clinical data hub. LSAC integrates internal and external data, generating insights that enable efficient, cost-effective, and timely clinical trial processes for cross-functional management decision making in safety, trial design, operations, and monitoring.
LSAC for Clinical Operations Analytics
For CROs to provide value to their customers, it is imperative to provide near real-time data and access to all clinical data and conduct clinical trials in the most effective way to drive operational efficiencies, minimize risk, and reduce overall cost.
Comprehensive Trial Analytics
Assess and track the overall health of a study or an entire portfolio of studies – study progress, site performance, enrollment, compliance, and internal benchmarks.
Monitoring and Operational Excellence
Life Science Analytic Cloud provides effective region, country, study, and site-based milestone management. Individual site performance analysis shows the impact to overall study performance. Optimize CRA monitoring workloads and drive data SLA governance.
Operational Risk Management/Mitigation
Avoid unnecessary issue/queries resolution by focusing on specific site or process deviations. Early indication of root cause issues helps you understand the impact on patient enrollment and to plan your risk mitigation strategy.
Life Science Analytics Cloud provides near real-time monitoring of site data capture and data quality to make data-driven decision(s) to prioritize site monitoring and reduce risk. Clean, harmonized clinical and operational data deliver superior clinical analysis, and on-demand data accessibility drive transparent communication across stakeholders.
Recent Posts in Life Sciences
- What will Clinical Research Look Like in 5, 10, 20 Years? Are We Heading to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory? Part 4 of 4
- What will Clinical Research Look Like in 5, 10, 20 Years? Are We Heading to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory? Part 3 of 4
- What will Clinical Research Look Like in 5, 10, 20 Years? Are We Heading to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory? Part 2 of 4
- What will Clinical Research Look Like in 5, 10, 20 Years? Are We Heading to Heaven, Hell or Purgatory? Part 1 of 4
- Saama’s Acquisition of Comprehend Fuels Strategic Growth