Fast, Flexible Customized Solutions

From the Public Sector to Technology

Saama
Saama

Whether you’re a government agency looking to accelerate your strategic information management and data integration initiatives, or a technology company challenged by having to manage ever-shrinking product lifecycles, Saama can offer the right capabilities and solution for you.

Ready Analytics for Custom Solutions

With our deep domain experience and expertise in big data, we can offer a solution that anticipates your business needs and offers a 70 percent ready-to-implement approach with pre-built components for embedded data science, intelligent automation, and machine learning. And by leveraging your current investments, we can customize the other 30 percent — giving you a solution tailor-made for your business and industry.

Ready Analytics for Custom Solutions

With our deep domain experience and expertise in big data, we can offer a solution that anticipates your business needs and offers a 70 percent ready-to-implement solution with pre-built components for embedded data science, intelligent automation, and machine learning. And by leveraging your current investments, we can customize the other 30 percent — giving you a solution tailor-made for your business and industry.

Custom Solution Areas

BY INDUSTRY

BY COMPANY FUNCTION

Government

Transparency in Information Sharing

Securing critical data, meeting regulatory requirements, and improving operational efficiencies are top priorities for government agencies. We can help your government agency accelerate your strategic information management and data integration initiatives.

Saama Public Sector solutions, developed by the powerful combination of Saama Technologies and its wholly owned subsidiary Sypherlink, are based upon core, patented heuristics-matching technology for accelerating the data discovery and mapping process. Saama uses a proven, repeatable process to perform data conversion or create operational data feeds that build data warehouses used for advanced business intelligence analytics. This repeatability helps to ensure that integration tasks can be completed more quickly and within tight government budgets.

Our capabilities include:

  • Strategic consulting around best practices for the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM).
  • Legacy systems data integration — Saama has a proven track record of helping organizations with their most complex data integration challenges.
Technology
Internet of Things (IoT)
HR
Sales & Marketing

BY INDUSTRY

Government

Transparency in Information Sharing

Securing critical data, meeting regulatory requirements, and improving operational efficiencies are top priorities for government agencies. We can help your government agency accelerate your strategic information management and data integration initiatives.

Saama Public Sector solutions, developed by the powerful combination of Saama Technologies and its wholly owned subsidiary Sypherlink, are based upon core, patented heuristics-matching technology for accelerating the data discovery and mapping process. Saama uses a proven, repeatable process to perform data conversion or create operational data feeds that build data warehouses used for advanced business intelligence analytics. This repeatability helps to ensure that integration tasks can be completed more quickly and within tight government budgets.

Our capabilities include:

  • Strategic consulting around best practices for the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM).
  • Legacy systems data integration — Saama has a proven track record of helping organizations with their most complex data integration challenges.
Technology
Internet of Things (IoT)

BY COMPANY FUNCTION

HR

Advanced Analytics for Attracting, Engaging & Retaining Talent

Talent attraction, engagement and retention are the key drivers for businesses to differentiate and succeed. Companies spend an estimated 30 percent to 400 percent of an employee’s annual salary in replacement costs.

Based on 18 years of experience in data and analytics, Saama has built an advanced analytics framework for HR executives to leverage big data and data science methods to attract, engage and retain talent. The solution combines data from internal HR systems, employee surveys, and applicable social media, and builds propensity models. Using these models, management can predict talent issues and act from a 360-degree-view of employees instead of relying on incomplete data from limited sources.

Using a machine learning approach that improves as more data is added, the solution helps in identifying key attributes influencing employee acquisition and retention across various departments, divisions, and locations. Employee ‘contribution’ is analyzed against their satisfaction and performance. HR executives can use these data driven predictive modeling and insights to plan budgets and actions to attract, engageand retain employees.

Sales & Marketing

Fluid Analytics℠ for your Industry

The Saama Fluid Analytics offers customizable, reusable components that enable you to develop a strategic roadmap for integrating, cleansing, and managing your data — regardless of industry. By adding a data science component to the process, we can help you extract key insights needed for critical decisions with an actionable execution plan.

CASE STUDY

"Pulling it All Together for Public Safety"

Challenge:

The Marietta Police Department (PD) had a long history of unsuccessful attempts at submitting data to the FBI’s National Data Exchange (N-DEx). The obstacles they encountered included insufficient data in their previous records management system (RMS) and an N-DEx solution that lagged behind changes to the N-DEx system and evolving standards after its original submission.

Solution

Saama’s Public Sector group, a powerful combination of Saama Technologies and its wholly-owned subsidiary Sypherlink  was brought in to leverage its thought leadership in criminal justice information sharing and its domain expertise in the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) and N-DEx.  Saama Public Sector solutions provide proven data management tools built around the NIEM that help accelerate the development and deployment of NIEM-based exchanges.  Saama experts help organizations understand the benefits – and challenges – inherent in participation with exchanges such as N-DEx.

Results

Combined with a proven implementation methodology, the Marietta PD was able to submit data to N-DEx in less than 60 days at a significantly reduced cost.

“We are extremely pleased with the speed and accuracy in which our N-DEx project was completed.  It was clear that Saama Public Sector’s knowledge and experience with NIEM and N-DEx was vital to the success of our project.”
— Nick Miletic, Systems Manager for the City of Marietta

Latest Resources

Resources_Custom_Solutions_Talend_Hero1

How to Ingest Data into Google BigQuery using Talend for Big Data

Get the solution paper

Resources_Custom_Solutions_Revenue_Hero1

Saama Transforms Revenue Management Process

Get the case study