Patient Experience Insights with Microsoft Azure
Big Data Intelligence for Improving Patient Experience
Saama Patient Experience Insights in the Cloud
Saama Patient Experience Insights offers comprehensive data shaping and analytics to help healthcare organizations identify priority patient concerns, produce key insights and deliver optimal strategies for each hospital’s unique demographic base. Improving patient care leads directly to better Hospital Consumers Assessment of Healthcare Providers & Systems (HCAHPS) scores and higher financial reimbursements.
Recently recognized by Gartner in its Patient Engagement and Persuasion Analytics category in two separate Gartner Hype Cycle Reports, Saama makes the most of Big Data patient touch points. For an overview of Saama patient experience analytics, view the video.
Saama’s Patient Experience Analytics is now available on Microsoft Azure!
Our Approach: Advanced Data Science
Saama’s unique analytics merges healthcare data from internal and external, structured and unstructured sources, including social media, industry best practices, internal surveys and HCAHPS. The Saama Patient Experience Insights helps identify “trigger” situations for healthcare organizations to effectively improve key patient care issues for foundational improvement. Saama’s advanced analytics span the entire patient engagement value chain to help offer high quality patient care at an optimal economic cost.
By leveraging all of the analytics components and numerous customizable dashboards, healthcare organizations can evaluate and optimize new patient care opportunities.
The Saama Patient Experience Insights enables:
- Deep drill-down analysis of all of the complex data sets
- Topic analysis based on Natural Language Processing (NLP) and scoring algorithms through machine learning procedures
- Powerful insights to prioritize your strategies based on data science
Microsoft’s Approach: Flexibility of the Cloud
Microsoft Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy, scale, and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft data centers. You can build applications using multiple languages, tools, and frameworks.
- Provides a rich set of application services and let’s you build using any language, tool, or framework
- Is always on delivering a 99.95% monthly SLA
- Delivers hybrid solutions so you can manage your hybrid applications from a single console with Microsoft System Center
- Has global reach with data centers around the globe
The Case for Patient Experience Insights
Improving Patient Experience Insights
Patient Experience Insights on Microsoft Azure