Saama is proud to launch the next generation of its Life Science Analytics Cloud (LSAC) with the release of LSAC v3.0 in April 2020. Current customers are invited to a special online meeting to walk through all the benefits of LSAC 3.0, scheduled for Tuesday, April 7. Please contact your Customer Success Rep for information on how to join.
Since Saama’s acquisition of Comprehend Systems in August, 2019, we’ve been hard at work integrating the capabilities of our two companies into a single, industry-leading clinical development platform. LSAC v3.0 signals the release of our new, combined platform, which is designed to help the pharma industry drive down costs and reduce time to market for new drug development.
The new release builds on LSAC’s foundational capabilities and further drives Saama’s game-changing vision to enhance the pharmaceutical industry through the use of advanced data technologies. New features include:
- A redesigned user experience with improved navigation and access to analytics
- A new Smart Search capability, powered by Saama’s Deep Learning Intelligent Assistant (DaLIA), designed to translate and respond to clinical development questions asked in plain English
- A proprietary Data Quality (DQ) engine, with configurable rules and an associated dashboard that facilitates a more transparent way to resolve data issues in source systems and files
- A completely re-architected, agnostic platform that can be flexibly deployed to suit any sponsor’s need, such as:
- A software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering in Saama’s data center, with no infrastructure investment required
- A data lake and analytics platform in a public cloud environment, managed by Saama
- A data lake and analytics platform deployed in the sponsor’s managed public cloud environment, for easy integration with other applications and data sets
More Great Things Are on the Horizon
LSAC v3.0 is another positive step toward our goal of accelerating drug development and getting new treatments to market faster. Here is a taste of some of the other game-changing capabilities we are currently working on:
New Clinical Development Analytics
- Brand-new Risk Based Monitoring features with embedded workflow
- Integrated Clinical Data Management workflow and tracking capabilities
- A Smart Data Query module, which uses machine learning (ML) to automate data query generation
Data Pipeline Automation
- “SPEED” automation of study setup and onboarding
- Patient data mapping and transformation driven by AI and metadata
- A robust Unified Study Data Lake, supporting analytics needs and FDA-submission-ready data sets
Industry-leading Clinical Data Platform
- An App Marketplace with analytics apps built for diverse user needs and business workflows
- Unified platform security, authentication, and authorization across analytics apps
- Centralized self-service administration for sponsors
- A library of AI/ML-based shared services for prediction, simulation, anomaly detection, and natural language understanding
- The ability to integrate shared partner data sets with private client data
Exciting things are happening in our industry, and Saama is proud to be at the forefront of bringing powerful data analytics capabilities to pharmaceutical companies worldwide. To be part of the transformation, contact us today.
Access Out-of-the-Box Features in 4 Weeks—Guaranteed.
Saama can put you on the fast track to clinical trial process innovation.