Sagar Anisingaraju, Chief Strategy Officer of Saama Technologies, received the Chief Strategy Officer of the Year award from Innovation Enterprise (IE). IE presented the award during the Strategy Innovation Summit and Awards ceremony in San Francisco at the Palace Hotel, on May 24, 2013.
The Summit was organized with an objective to bring leading CSOs across the industry to address pressing issues surrounding strategy and planning, and showcasing solutions to business issues faced by CSO’s daily. The awards acknowledge organizations that have pioneered strategic initiatives that have or will have an overall positive impact within the organization.
The Strategy Innovation Awards 2013 judging panel, comprising some of the most important and influential strategy thought leaders, included:
- Mike Coubrough, Vice President, Manufacturing Strategy, Honeywell Aerospace
- Kapil Jain, Senior Director, Strategy and Business Development, Rosetta Stone
- Renee Dye, Founder and CEO, Stratitect
- Keary Crawford, Co-Founder, COO, The Growth Strategy Company
- Rick Kneipper, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, Anthelio Health
The complete list of the 2013 Strategy Innovation Awards, San Francisco winners were:
- Disruptive Strategy Award: AnyPresence, Inc.
- Strategic Change Management Award: Walmart
- Chief Strategy Officer of the Year Award: Sagar Anisingaraju, Saama Technologies Inc.
For more about the Strategy Innovation Summits and Awards, visit:
Access Out-of-the-Box Features in 4 Weeks—Guaranteed.
Saama can put you on the fast track to clinical trial process innovation.