CAMPBELL, CA – (September 10, 2018) – Saama Technologies, Inc., a leading data analytics company, today announced the addition of six new members to its Clinical Board of Advisors. The new members bring over 160 years of collective life sciences industry experience to Saama, including executive leadership and board roles at leading global pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, premier contract research organizations, prominent academic institutions, and respected life science consulting firms.
Joining Saama’s Clinical Board of Advisors are:
- Opinder Bawa, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, University of San Francisco; former Chief Technology Officer, UCSF.
- Stephen Cunningham, M.D., President, SRC Pharma Consult; former Chief Scientific Officer and Head of U.S. Clinical Development, Medical Affairs and Evidence-Based Medicine, Novartis.
- John J. Fox, Vice President, Global Payroll, Johnson & Johnson and Vice President of Information Technology, Pharmaceuticals Group.
- Scot Harper, Ph.D., President, SLH Group, LLC; former CEO, Novartis Clinical Operations, Inc.
- Jay Kaminski, Chief Operating Officer, Celularity; former Senior Vice President, Global Clinical Research & Development Operations, Celgene Corporation.
- Jonathan Zung, Ph.D., President, Clintrax; former Group President, Clinical Development & Commercialization Services, Covance Drug Development.
“The addition of this very distinguished group of life science experts to Saama’s Clinical Board of Advisors comes at a time of great strength and momentum for our company, as Saama’s award-winning solutions continue to expand the boundaries of data analytics and advance clinical development,” said Suresh Katta, Founder and CEO of Saama Technologies. “Our new members’ impressive expertise and unique perspectives will inform Saama’s strategy for tomorrow and beyond as we continue to challenge traditional industry thinking to more fully optimize drug development.”
Saama Technologies is the advanced clinical data and analytics company, unleashing wisdom from data to deliver better business outcomes for the life sciences industry. Saama’s unified, AI-driven clinical data analytics platform seamlessly integrates, curates, and animates unlimited sources of structured, unstructured, and real-world data to deliver actionable insights across all therapeutic areas. The award-winning platform gives unprecedented real-time visibility into clinical data, enabling sponsors to file New Drug Applications (NDAs) more efficiently to bring drugs to market faster and at lower costs. For more information, visit http://www.saama.com.