Saama Technologies, Inc.
Saama Keynotes and Sponsors Industry Innovation Summit: New Big Data and Analytic Strategies for the Insurance Market
- Sanjeev Kumar, vice president of insurance at Saama
- Alan Byers, manager of data analytics at The Motorists Insurance Group
In a panel session organized by the Silicon Valley Innovation Center and entitled “Disrupting insurance with big data analytics: C-Suite Strategies Using Big Data Analytics,” Saama VP of insurance, Sanjeev Kumar, and manager of data analytics at The Motorists Insurance Group, Alan Byers, will discuss how leading thought leaders are taking advantage of the disruptive landscape in the insurance industry and are implementing a new digital operation model using big data analytics.
During the session, attendees will learn:
- How big data analytics is shaping the future of the insurance industry
- How C-level and senior executives are implementing big data
- What companies are doing to improve customer interaction and targeting, including the creation of customized pricing to meet individual needs in real-time
St. Francis Yacht Club
99 Yacht Road
San Francisco, CA 94123
For more information, visit here.
Thursday, October 15, 5- 8:30 p.m. (PT)
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Saama is the leading data science solutions and services company delivering Big Data solutions to Global 2000 clients. Saama’s Fluid Analytics EngineTM maximizes existing customer infrastructure, allowing for the focus on the white space between existing capabilities and the critical business questions that need to be answered. The company is unique in its ability to combine the Fluid Analytics Engine with vertical expertise to drive the rapid adoption of advanced analytics into company-specific business processes in a matter of weeks. Saama gives clients competitive advantage by strategically using internal and external data assets to grow revenue, improve operating efficiencies and delight customers in new ways.