If there is one thing this year has taught me, it is that we are stronger and more resilient than we know. COVID-19 has proven to be a challenging obstacle to overcome, forcing many of us to adjust both our working and personal lives overnight. This year has introduced an overwhelming influx of potential risks and issues within the life sciences industry, forcing us to adapt how the core of our business is conducted and managed. As we work hard to readjust, one thing became very clear: proper assessment and planning is the key to managing and mitigating business risks.
At Saama, we are committed to giving our life science partners the power to see around corners, while making confident business decisions for better clinical trial outcomes. During our own readjustment phase, we learned that more and more of our users wanted to shift from reactive trial management to proactive trial management. So, we are excited to introduce LSAC’s Risk Assessment Categorization Tool (RACT) as part of the RBQM offering in the upcoming LSAC 3.2 product release.
LSAC’s RACT allows you to easily facilitate risk planning, assessment, and mitigation in a collaborative manner. Here are all of the features:
- Use the out-of-the-box Transcelerate RACT Template or create your own custom RACT template within the LSAC RACT Console.
- Assign a RACT template to a study that already exists, or to a study that is still in the planning phase.
- Easily categorize risks, calculate the probability and impact of each risk, identify risk mitigation plans, and preview the overall risk incurred for a given study.
- Review study level risk scores quickly and get an overview of performance across key risk areas and progression of mitigation plans using the Risk Scorecard.
- Collaborate on RACT approval and sign off, modify the RACT template over time to support your evolving study, and track all changes being made.
Overall, LSACs RACT is built to be designed and managed by you. With its customizable RACT Templates and easy to enable risk category console you will be equipped to identify and manage risk for your evolving studies.
RACT is just the starting point of our journey: we have a whole new product roadmap for our RBQM offering. Contact us to learn more!