Defining Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP) and providing statistical support to clinical studies requires access to complete, accurate, and up-to-date data from a variety of sources. Saama makes it easier to compare data across patients, sites, and studies, and track and resolve deviations from the SAP.
- Easily see highlighted data changes
- Gain real-time visibility into adverse events at the study, country, site, and patient level
- Identify outliers, visualize trends, and gain access to actual test results
- Impress your clients with your ability to reduce risk and keep clinical studies on track
See all your safety and subject-level data together for consistent and proactive medical review. Innovative capabilities let biostatistics teams work at a higher level and with greater confidence.
- Access clean harmonized data from disparate sources — EDC, Labs, ECG, ePRO, IxRS, etc. — through a unified study data model
- Customize KPIs and analytics for more relevant monitoring in real time
- Set alerts to identify issues sooner, and view data changes in real time using dynamic line listings and graphical patient profiles
- Use detailed labs, with access to actual test results, to visualize trends and identify outliers
- Improve collaboration with key sponsor stakeholders, using custom dashboards and reports