Nurturing relationships with existing customers and bringing new customers on board is easier for business development professionals who rely on Saama for actionable insights. Our data aggregation and AI-powered analytics tools show sponsors that you take their needs more seriously than your competition does.
- Utilize role-based dashboards and analytics that show real-time performance data
- Use historical data patterns to predict what will happen next in your current trials
- Take a risk-based approach to monitoring that aligns with ICH E6(R2) guidelines
- Present a value proposition that instills confidence in current and prospective partners
With Operations Insights in place, your CRO’s business development leaders can ensure existing customers that their studies are on-track toward successful completion. They can also attract new business by explaining the power of data visibility to drive performance and reduce risk.
- Win sponsors who want to avoid issues over data quality or data management
- Improve communication and collaboration from planning to completion
- Gain insights for more accurate account planning, management, and execution
Risk Based Monitoring
Sponsors are becoming increasingly interested in complying with ICH E6(R2) guidelines, and Saama delivers a powerful solution that goes far beyond traditional site operations.
- Reduce risk through early notification of issues at specific sites
- Allocate site visitation resources more effectively
- Use custom KRIs and root-cause analysis to identify and address issues more quickly
Business development professionals can offer greater peace of mind to sponsors with Clinical Insights, a proven way to monitor studies and ensure proper documentation. With safety and subject-level data all in one place, critical medical review processes can be managed much more effectively and efficiently.
- Set alerts to identify issues sooner for faster action
- View data changes in real-time, using dynamic line listings and graphical patient profiles
- Use detailed labs, with access to actual test results, to visualize trends and identify outliers
Access Out-of-the-Box Features in 4 Weeks—Guaranteed.
Saama can put you on the fast track to clinical trial process innovation.