As data becomes more voluminous and complex, mitigating data quality risk becomes increasingly difficult. Saama makes it easier for Data Managers to keep data clean and up to date, resolve queries faster, coordinate activities from start-up to database lock more efficiently, and make strategic contributions to risk-based monitoring (RBM) initiatives.
- Eliminate data silos and access quality data in real time
- Aggregate data into standardized models for studies, financials, planning, and inventory management
- Eliminate manual work through automatic highlighting of missing records and data discrepancies
- Facilitate the creation of dashboards and reports
- Use historical data patterns to anticipate outcomes in advance
Designed for large pharma organizations with complex data management challenges, Saama’s smart applications dramatically streamline processes and eliminate manual work.
- Accelerate data cleaning and time to query with Smart Data Query
- Improve medical coding accuracy with the Smart Coding Tool
- Overcome data onboarding challenges with Smart Auto Mapper
- Streamline processes in the Smart Programming and Analysis Computing Environment
Work with your clinical operations team to track each study in real time. Proactively identify issues that could damage data quality or delay database lock.
- Monitor every study across disparate data systems
- Automate alerts to address data quality issues more quickly
- Gain actionable insights to help mitigate risk and reduce time to database lock
With a central repository for safety and subject-level data, data managers and medical review teams can avoid duplicative efforts and collaborate more effectively.
- Focus on the most relevant data points
- Automate alerts for better responsiveness to data quality issues
- Easily move from an aggregate data view to a patient-specific view
Access Out-of-the-Box Features in 4 Weeks—Guaranteed.
Saama can put you on the fast track to clinical trial process innovation.