Proving efficacy and ensuring patient safety leaves little room for error among medical review teams. Saama removes the lag time between data requests and availability by eliminating manual work, removing data management complexity, and using machine learning to predict outcomes.
- Easily see highlighted data changes
- Configure meaningful, patient-level insights
- Gain real-time visibility into adverse events at the study, country, site, and patient level
- Identify outliers, visualize trends, and gain access to actual test results
- Impress your clients with your ability to reduce risk and keep clinical studies on track
See all safety and subject-level data together for consistent and proactive medical review. Innovative capabilities let medical review teams work at a higher level, to ensure patient safety and prevent studies from being pushed off course.
- Access clean harmonized data from disparate sources—EDC, Labs, ECG, ePRO, IxRS, etc.—through a unified study data model
- Customize KPIs and analytics for more relevant monitoring in real time
- Set alerts to identify issues sooner for faster action
- View data changes in real time, using dynamic line listings and graphical patient profiles
- Use detailed labs, with access to actual test results, to visualize trends and identify outliers
- Improve collaboration with key sponsor stakeholders, using custom dashboards and reports