Collaborate More Effectively and Efficiently
A single biostatistics and programming solution for clinical study design, management, and regulatory review, Saama’s Smart Programming and Analysis Computing Environment (SPACE) is designed to remove much of the frustration felt by clinical data programmers and biostatisticians.
This efficient, collaborative work environment makes it much easier for users to:
- Access and ingest current and historical data from a Clinical Data Repository
- Write, review, edit, and run programs in any IDE (SAS, Jupyter, Visual Studio, Rstudio, NONMEM, etc.) while maintaining strict version control
- Leverage industry best practice version control with git in the SPACE application
- Conduct self-service exploratory analytics (descriptive and machine learning-based predictive)
- Generate valid submission datasets in STDM, ADaM, and TLG formats
SPACE Helps Programmers & Biostatisticians Accelerate Their Work
A Statistical Computing Environment Designed Just for Pharma
SPACE’s modern design and built-in flexibility eliminates complexity when it comes to critical activities, such as providing access to quality data, TLF generation, and CDISC dataset formatting. When integrated with Saama’s Clinical Data Hub, SPACE delivers a powerful, end-to-end solution for the critical data submission pathway.